Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Where's the Beef?

This is a short note for those of you out there who are not vegetarians because it’s all about the Beef!

A few years ago on New Years Eve I was lucky enough to enjoy one of the best rib roasts ever that my treasured friends had picked up at their favorite market before arriving.

I used an old method I know with my Too Tasty Beef Herb Rub  and then oven roasting, and I though it would be fun to share the recipe as my son told me it was the best beef he’d ever had when eating the leftovers.

Coat your rib roast with olive oil and a nice coat of Too Tasty Beef Herb Rub and stand for 1/2 hour. 

Preheat oven to 425 degrees. 

Drizzle roast with a bit of cognac and place in 425 degree oven for 25 minutes to sear; then reduce the heat to 375 degrees and cook 20 minutes per pound to desired doneness. Or cook according to meat instructions. 

Here is what ours came out like.











#noordinarychick #herbs #spices #naturalfoods #healthyliving 

No comments:

Post a Comment