Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Severe Injury/Surgery Scar Massage Oil

This specialized essential oil synergy is stronger than normal massage oil as it is designed to reduce your scar and restore the tissue in the effected area.

Severe Injury/Surgery Scar Massage Oil was designed in 2014 as I was completing my Aromatherapy Certification for a girlfriend who injured herself terribly skiing and has a large surgical scar across the front of her shoulder that’s visible in a summer shirt. I mentioned at the time although I didn’t think the scar would disappear; I thought it could aid with the screaming red color, as well as reducing the swelling and size over time. I saw the scar last Saturday night (2.20.16); it’s much smaller and is the color of her skin with light marks of a surgical scar, I was truly amazed at how the use of the essential oil synergy had healed her.

The next time the unique blend was tested I got a call from my daughter, my granddaughter had fallen and had 4 stiches in her forehead! As my granddaughter is only 3 I diluted the essential oil synergy and mailed it to my daughter with instructions to start applying it as soon as the stiches were removed. Luckily for our family the essential massage oil made her scar all but disappear! You really have to look closely and know about the injury to see it now, and she will be 4 in May.

Then most recently a close friend was diagnosed with skin cancer on her forehead and was left with an indentation when the mass was removed. As soon as the stitches came out and the skin in the effected area was closed she started using No Ordinary Chick Severe Injury/Surgery Scar Message Oil and here is how remarkable it looks, before and after.

Severe Injury/Surgery Scar Message Oil is available by special order just contact us
www.noordinarychick.com

#aromatherapy #certifiedaromatherapist #essentailmassageoil #essentialoilblend #essentialoilsynergy #livinggreen #massageoil #naturalhealing #noordinarychick #severeinjurymassageoil #surgeryscarmassageoil

No comments:

Post a Comment