Friday, April 24, 2015

Aromatherapy Anywhere, Anytime!

I asked my wonderful husband of 35 years to help me as I want to take my aromatherapy supplies to visit family, friends, and clients wherever I go...

Here is the 'Traveling Aromatherapy Box' he designed and built for me.

It holds 55 oils up top, and there is plenty of room for carriers and stuff down below. It's constructed of birch, maple, and oak plywood parts to help with weight, and it's 16 in. high x 21 in. wide x 11 in. deep. It has a brass piano hinge and closures; it has feet now, and will get handles, and eventually maybe casters to roll. I can just use a little luggage cart and wheel it around to get it in and out of the car. I can still pick it up too, it's just bulky. He did a such fantastic job!

#aromatherapy #essentialoils #livinggreen #noordinarychick

No comments:

Post a Comment